3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
through information entered voluntarily in forms
by collecting "cookies"
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the contact information
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease the processing of their data at any time.
WHICH DATA WE PROVIDE?
We process only the data you give us. To register on our website we require you to provide your email address, name, and address. The processing of this data is necessary so that we can conclude a sales contract, contact you in its case and deliver the goods ordered by you. In addition, you can provide us with more personal information in your profile. Providing these data is voluntary and will help us personalize the offer addressed to you and facilitate contact. It only depends on you whether you give us more data and you can change your settings at any time. Our website also has an automatic system that helps us to best match our offer to you. We do not take automatic decisions that affect your rights. We just want our offer to be directed to you.
The main purpose for which we process your personal data is the conclusion of a contract. We want to sell our products and you want to buy them. We are proud that you have chosen us.
If you have agreed to this, your data you gave us will be used for marketing purposes. We will send you messages containing information about available promotions, events, competitions and bonuses. If you have provided data other than an email address, we will be able to personalize offers and messages especially for you. Thanks to this you will receive information corresponding to your interests and preferences. Nobody likes spam. In order to be able to constantly improve our website, we process the data you provided to us for statistical purposes. We want to be better and better, that's why we need to know our users perfectly.
THE BASIS OF PROCESSING
The data you provide by registering in our service and which are necessary for the delivery of the shipment are processed on the basis of a contract. We need to know your name, surname and address so that we can send you a package and at least an e-mail address so that you can register on our website and we can contact you. The data you provide voluntarily for marketing purposes is processed by us based on your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time. The data you provide voluntarily is also used for statistical purposes. The basis for their processing is our legitimate interest. We need to know what is happening in our website and we try to constantly improve it. COME FOR YOUR DATA? To ensure the highest quality of services, we use the services of external suppliers. We choose our partners extremely carefully. Below we present to you the category of entities to which we provide data:
1) courier companies
2) hosting company
3) payment systems
If you have any doubts, questions or would like to learn more, write boldly. We answer! Remember that:
● you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will not have negative consequences. We will simply stop sending marketing messages to you. Withdrawal of consent is, of course, without any impact on the current processing, even on the basis of consent. If you want to withdraw consent, edit your profile details or write to us.
● you have the right to request access to your personal data;
● you have the right to rectify your personal details and even delete them. Deleting data that is necessary to provide the service is tantamount to removing the account from the site.
● you have the right to object to the processing of data and demand a limitation of this processing;
● in relation to data whose consent is based on consent, you have the right to request their transfer;
● you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
As long as you are with us, your data is processed by us. When you delete your account, your data will still be stored by us only during the period of limitation of claims.
You can always contact us. We will try to help you!